Ferry Cruise Crete to Santorini
Santorini is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Its unique beauty mainly is because of the panorama of the view that resulted after the cut of a large piece of land due to the eruption of the active volcano, which took place in 1613 BC, and because of stabilized lava that remained and created the islands Palaia, Mikri and Nea Kameni, Kameni George the First, Afrossa and Daphne.
Explore Santorini with Catamaran "Megajet". It's fast, safe, comfortable & luxurious. All inclusive (vessel, transfers in Santorini, excursion to the island and the volcano).
Mega Jet From April 15th till October 15th.
- 11:00 - Arrival at Santorini (Athinios port) and departure for Oia by coach.
- 11:30 - Arrival at Oia: 30 minutes guided tour. following that there is going to be free time available to enjoy the beauties for Oia.
- 13:30 - Departure from Oia to Imerovigli.
- 14:00 - Arrival at Imerovigli. 1.5 km walking tour to fira over the impressive Caldera. Free time for sight seeing, shopping and drinks, having a birds-eye view of the Caldera.
- 16:00 - Departure from Fira to the Volcano. Optional boat transfer by traditional local boats to the volcano. afterwards, there will be time available for swimming in the volcano thermal springs.
- 18:00 - Departure from Athinios port.
- English, French, German, Italian, Polish and Russian speaking tour leaders will escort the group to Santorini.
- Extra fee for the boat trip to the Volcano.